A little bit about us...

Monday, October 27, 2014

Hii Guys -

This is my first post and I wasn't really sure what I should write about. So I thought I would start with sharing a little bit about us...

I'm Emma and I'm a new mummy to my gorgeous little girl Ivy who I gave birth to on July 26th 2014 at 8.46pm. She weighed 6lb 6oz and she was sooo tiny! My due date was actually 7th August but I guess she couldn't wait that long to come in to the world and meet us. 

My labour wasn't exactly easy as my waters actually broke at around 12am on the Thursday July 24th.  I won't get in to all the gory details but I had to be induced and I was put on the hormone drip which finally started everything off properly. Then later that night she was here!!
I wouldn't have been able to do any of it without my wonderful fiance Lewis there, he helped me through everything from start to finish waiting patiently to see his little girl. We have been together 5 years this summer and it has just flown by. Last summer when we was at V festival he proposed and it couldn't have been more perfect and now here we are!


I don't want to keep rambling so I'm going to wrap this post up now... 

Lookout for a variety of posts from my everyday life, beauty and fashion to books and some cooking. This is just my little bit of space where I can share and ramble to you guys.

Love Em .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images