Makeup Revolution Iconic Lights & Contour Pro Palette

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

As you all know the Charlotte Tilbury filmstar bronze and glow is my all time favourite contour and highlight! But at £49 its not cheap to repurchase. I have hit pan on the contour but still have loads of the highlight shade left as a little goes along way. I really can't justify buying it again just for the contour.

I've been on the look out for a cheaper alternative for a while now and I was hunting through Superdrug one day and came across the Makeup Revolution Iconic Lights & Contour Pro Palette. Although this Isn't a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Its amazing quality and the price Is even better! You can buy this in store or online for £8 and I've used It everyday since buying it.

The top row you get 2 shimmer highlighters and 2 matte powders. The shimmers are really lovely, not powdery and they don't have loads of chunky glitter. Just a very lovely glow. The mattes are great for setting under the eyes or around the face. On the bottom row you get 2 bronzers and 2 contours. The bronzers blend really nice and aren't really powdery either. You get a matte which is more on the warm side and then one that has a slight shimmer running through which really reminds me of Nars Laguna. Now the contours are my favourite part of this whole palette! Both are matte and on the more cool side which I love as they suit my skin tone better. I have used both shades and the lighter one suits my skin tone perfectly. I was able to wear the darker one over the summer as my skin got more tanned. Again these aren't powdery or hard to blend but as I would with any contour I make sure I blend them out so I don't get left with any harsh lines. For the price this is amazing and I would totally check it out if your looking for a great drugstore contour palette.

Also I have just noticed this is a pretty good dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette. I  haven't tried it but at a glance it looks pretty similar.

Love Em x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images