Book Haul - #1

Tuesday, February 10, 2015



For 2014 I decided that I wanted to branch out and read some different genres of books so I went on Youtube and stumbled across the BOOKTUBE community and I must have watched over 20 videos already - I am officially hooked on it!! 

There was a few different authors that sounded really good so I thought I would start the year with making an Amazon order and posting a book haul for you guys on here.


Here's a list of the books I bought.

Just click on the book name and it will take you straight to Amazon;

Cinder - Marissa Meyer
Snow Like Ashes - Sara Raasch
Splintered - A. G. Howard
Pretty Honest - Sali Hughes
Not That Kind Of Girl - Lena Dunham 
Love, Tanya - Tanya Burr
Girl Online - Zoe Sugg

I have only just started reading Cinder and so far I'm loving it the twist on the classic Cinderella story! Let me know if anyone has read any of the above and your thoughts.



Love Em.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images