July & August Beauty Favourites

Sunday, August 30, 2015

The last couple of months for us have been really busy. July was full of birthdays and most importantly Ivy's first birthday and this month has just flown by! I just wanted to write a quick post about some of my beauty favourites. This is going to be July's and August's combined and to be honest my favourites haven't really changed over the last couple of months anyway so here goes...


My base is still pretty much completely the same apart from I'm now wearing Estee Lauder Double Wear instead of the light version - I've done a blog post about it so go check that out.

Ive been loving the Urban Decay Naked pallet for a while now the colours are just perfect for everyday and they are easy to take to a night time look. I know they have recently brought the Smokey pallet out and this is definitely next on my list to try.

As we get closer to September it makes me want to get all my Autumn/Winter products out and one of my favourite blushes that I wear non stop through these months is Nars Douceur - I LOVE this blush! You can get away with this all year round but it just adds the most natural flush to your cheeks and goes with any eye and lip look.

I've had a few events this month and I've played it safe and gone for a nude lip. My go to has been the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat - Pillowtalk and Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick - Penelope Pink. This combo together look amazing and again go with any look.

Barry M Speedy quick dry nail polishes are becoming some of my favourites! I really hope they bring some more autumnal shades out in the next few months. The one I have been reaching for most recently is Need For Speed its a gorgeous bright purple and looks amazing with a tan!

What products have you been loving over summer?








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images