The Body Shop Haul

Friday, April 29, 2016


I placed an order online at the body shop last week as I find they always have some kind of discount code available which you can't get in-store. There was a few items I needed to repurchase which are staples in my skincare routine anyway so I thought I might as well make the most of it.

The offer I found was 30% off plus 3 free gifts worth £33 when you sign up to there love your body club loyalty card.


Now lets talk about the items I purchased first - I had ran out of my Vitamin E Overnight serum-in-oil  which I love!! Although I have oily skin this doesn't make me anymore oily and when I wake up in the morning my skin is left feeling moisturised, plump and not greasy in the slightest.  You get 28ml and is £15.

My face wash was coming to the end so I ordered another Seaweed deep cleansing face wash. This is great for helping combat shine and leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and doesn't break me out. The smell is amazing too! This is 125ml and is £11.50.

As I love the Seaweed range I wanted to try the Seaweed day cream they have as its now starting to get warmer  and my skin in naturally oily I wanted something that was going to moisturise but keep me shine free all day that didn't feel greasy. This again smells just like the face wash clean and fresh and has a gel like texture which is very cooling on the skin. Its soaks in lovely and creates a great base for makeup. You get 50ml of product and its £12.00.

I got 30% off all this so it only came to £26.95 plus free standard delivery.

The free gifts I recieved were - Shea Body Butter 200ml - £14Warming Mineral Mask 100ml - £11 and Wild Argon Oil Bubbling Bath 250ml -£8. These were all full sized products which I was very impressed with and items I will definitely be repurchasing when they run out. 

I would really recommend checking online for codes for the body shop as there is usually always an offer on with some great deals.

Emma x





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images