What's In My Makeup Bag...

Friday, February 20, 2015

So I thought I would share with you guys what's in my everyday makeup bag and what it is I use on a daily basis. Most days I don't actually wear a lot of makeup which is just mainly down to not having enough time - but when I do there are quite a few items in my routine...


My skin in combo/oily so I have to use a primer before my foundation as this helps keep it on more. My favourite primer is the Max Factor Facefinitity All Day Primer - Its not heavy and helps my foundation go on smoother.

Now foundation is a tough one my all time favourite is the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light  I find this stays on the longest and doesn't look cakey on the skin but I am also trying the new Nars all day luminous weightless foundation this doesn't have the staying power but the finish is really nice.  

Concealer has to be the Maybelline Eraser Eye Conealer and the Collection Lasting Perfection - Need I say more?
The powder I use is the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder - this doesn't cake my foundation and sits smoothly over the top.


Contour/bronzer is the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow - Oh my... I love this!! This definitely has holy grail status for me! I also use the highlighter in this palette too, its a beaut.
The blush I'm using at the moment is Nars Douceur this is great for day to night looks.

Now for eyes I start with using a base and for that I use Mac Painterly Paint Pot - I have been using this for years and its awesome!
Eyeshadow is a tricky one as I haven't found by go to palette yet... If I have been wearing eyeshadow it has either been the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita quad or the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
My favourite mascara at the moment is Boujois Volume 1 Second Ultra Black - this gives me volume and lengthens too.

Rimmel eyeliners are definitely a win the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohls in black and nude. I also really like the Bourjois Smokey Effect in 71 Smoked brown.
I hate filling in my eyebrows but L'Oreal have recently launched there L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit which makes it so easy. To set them I always use the Maybelline Brow Drama - must have!

Most days I don't wear any lip products but I really like the Maybelline Colour Drama Lipsticks - great colours and they stay on all day.

What's your makeup bag staples?

Love, Em.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images