Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit

Saturday, March 07, 2015






So I thought I would write a quick review on the new Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour kit. When I first saw this I just thought YES finally a good affordable contour that we can buy in the drugstore! Also it is crazy cheap which is another bonus. This little kit is only £6.49... And also currently at boots you can buy it for £5.49 so even better!

Now on to the product it self - Well... on first glance the highlighter in this palette looks matte but when you swatch it there is the most natural sheen to it and on the skin its beautiful - a very light glow. Now the contour and bronze shades are also great but for me they are both contour shades as they are way to dark to be a all over bronzer. I really like this middle shade and its very similar to Mac Harmony blush.Its great for creating a natural shadow and giving you that Kim K sculpted cheeks that we are all after! 
The darker shade is meant to be the contour shade but for me its just a little too dark and looks a little muddy on my skin. If you wanted to add a little bit of this before the other shade and then blend them both together this would add a bit more depth and shadow - perfect for a night out!

I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone that's after a budget contour kit and for me this ticks all the boxes.


Have you tried this kit? What's your favourite contour kit?


Love Em.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images