Our First Family Holiday

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


So we have been trying to decide where to go on our first family holiday with Ivy. I don't think we are going to go abroad yet although Lewis and I would both love it, staying in the UK just seems easier. 



Cornwall is actually top of our list the only thing that's putting me off it is how busy its going to be in July/August time, but where ever we go in the summer is going to be  jam packed! I remember going to Cornwall when I was younger and it was beautiful. 

Ivy will be a year old then so we thought camping would be fun. We ideally want somewhere with a pool that has a bit of entertainment and that's close to the beach. We aren't fussed about shopping, we would rather do some exploring and sight seeing.


I'm already planning in my head what I would need to pack for us let alone a one year old as well... As it's the UK anything we forget or lose should be easy enough to buy. We already have a tent and all the equipment we need so just need to book somewhere now!


When we actually book somewhere I will let you guys know where we have decided.


Where are you planning to go on holiday this year? Any tips for taking a one year old?


Love Em. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images