Update...

Thursday, April 23, 2015


So I haven't done a post in over a month now! I'm not going to bore you with my excuses so I just thought I would come back with a little update.

Ivy is nearly 9 months! I know its crazy how quickly she is growing up - not a tiny baba now! She's has changed so much over the last couple of months and is a right little character.

My favourite thing she does at the moment is this little dance. As soon as some music comes on she likes she will sit there and dance away to her self, so cute. Also she has this high pitched squeal which sounds like she is singing along to the music. 

She isn't crawling yet but she is shuffling backwards and rolling around everywhere. She is getting quicker now so one minute she is beside me and the next she is the other side of the room. Definitely keeping me on my toes!


We have had some lovely weather recently and we have both loved getting out of the house more. Living near the beach has is amazing, walks along the prom is one of my favourite things to do. 


There is some gorgeous summer clothes out for little ones at the moment - H&M, Primark, Next and even Sainsbury's had some lovely bits in so go check them out. I'm going to leave this post here - hope your all loving the weather as much as us!










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images