Mini Haul

Tuesday, May 05, 2015



Superdrug currently has 3 For 2 across all of the makeup, so I picked up a few bits that I have been wanting for a while now...



Barry M Quick Dry polishes in Eat My Dust and Road Rage £3.99, Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Lipstick 110 £5.49, Rimmel BB Cream in Radiance £6.99, Rimmel lasting finish concealer in 020 Ivory £5.49, Revlon Colorstay quad in Addictive £8.99 and my first purchase from Makeup Revolution the Iconic Pro 1 Palette £6.99. 


I'm trying all of these out and the one product that has stood out the most has to be the Iconic Pro 1 palette - this is amazing! For the price the quality of these shadows are well worth it! The Revlon colorstay quad is a little bit chalky and has quite a bit of fallout. 


Have you tried any of these products out?












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images