Ivy's 7 Month update...

Thursday, February 19, 2015




I can't believe I am sitting here writing Ivy's 7 month update! I mean where have the last 7 months gone? My gorgeous little girl isn't so little any more. She is progressing so much everyday now and is definitely keeping me on my toes.


She is currently teething at the moment and although her first tooth hasn't actually made an appearance yet its very close.
We are also introducing solids to her and she loves them! We have been making our own too which so far she seems to be enjoying it. She is still going through the night but now she is rolling over all the time and she does it in her sleep asleep as well which I'm not going to lie worries me! 

Sitting up by her self she is having more of a hard time grasping but just over the last few days you can tell she is getting stronger at holding her self up. Also it sounds like she is saying "dada" which is constant - Lewis is loving it though as he in convinced she is actually saying dada to him!

I swear she grows out of her clothes so quickly now, 0-3 seemed to last her forever but now its 6-9! It seems it was forever a go that she was into newborn.


She has the cheekiest smile which I love, it completely melts my heart every time I see it and her giggle is so cutest. In the morning she just lays in her cot just giggling away to herself. 


I have until the end of may till my maternity leave is up and I have to decide what I'm going to do. I'm not looking forward to going back and leaving her that's for sure! 

We want to get her passport sorted out just in case we book a last minute deal. Even if we don't go abroad this year then we will be definitely going away somewhere in the UK - Cornwall in the summer is beautiful! 

Anyway I'm going to end this post here because if not I will be rambling forever!

Thanks, Love Em. 




  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images