June Beauty Favourites

Friday, June 26, 2015

Being a Mummy sometimes I don't have time to put any makeup on but on days where I do I have a quick routine that just makes me feel a little more normal and awake! I've always been the kind of person that would rather have an extra 5 minutes in bed or do my makeup on the bus than have to get up earlier. So not only are these my favourites of the month they are my quick "no makeup, makeup" look.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light 01 - This is definitely one of my all time favourites! Not heavy or cakey and lasts really well on the skin. I do want to get the original Double Wear as my skin hasn't been great recently and the staying power is meant to be even better. Collection concealer is everyones cult favourite. My holy grail bronzer/contour at the moment is the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow. AMAZING! It just does everything bronze and contours at the same time and isn't too orange or ashy. I detest doing my eyebrows! Hate it! The quickest natural way I have found to do it, is with the Soap and Glory Archery pencil. I've gone back to Laura Mercier second skin cheek colour in Lush Nectarine, this is more coral and has a fine shimmer running through it. Its really pretty on the cheeks. Bourjois colour band eyeshadow and liner in Brun Dadaiste is a quick everyday smokey eye or you can smudge it around the lash line just for some depth. Maybelline lash sensational mascara lengthens and adds volume great all rounder! For lips and this is only if I go out I take the Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Chic. This is the perfect peachy nude and the formula is great and isn't sticky! The nail polish I have been wearing mainly on my toes is Essie in cute as a button, perfect summer colour and looks great with a tan!

I'm going to try do these posts every month and get into a proper routine of uploading! Whats been your favourites this last month? 


Em.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images