Personal Planner Review

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The delivery was just over a week - which wasn't bad as it was really close to christmas/new year.  I didn't take any pictures of the packaging but it just came in a personal planner cardboard box and the planner and accessories were just inside. On first look I was really impressed with how my design came out, the quality and the size. It was all perfect! I was flicking through the pages and noticed that the paper wasn't too thin which is good if you want to customise your planner even more, pens shouldn't transfer through to the other page.






I was looking through each page and stared to notice that where it had been printed the ink was either running low or was transfering onto the next page and the colours weren't very vivid and the best way I can describe it is they were patchy. Then on some pages from where the printer was printing back to back there is shadows of different pages printed on top of others (my pictures will show this better than I can explain)! So this makes is difficult to use as you wouldn't be able to see clearly what you have written. The last thing I noticed was that there was a mug ring on some pages...   how that got there? I have no idea!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images