Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Tuesday, July 07, 2015


























In my last post I mentioned how I wanted to try the original Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. I went to boots to check it out and I actually ended up picking it up.
The sales assistant was really helpful and colour matched to the right undertone and the shade is perfect! I have tested it out and it definitely has more coverage than the Estee Lauder double wear light. You can sheer it out on good skin days and build it up as well without it looking cakey. The staying power is also better and I find it gets less shiny. I still set the foundation but now only have to set my t zone area with a little of the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder. The weather at the moment has been really hot so anything on face would get a little oily by around 3pm but this seems to hold up better. If I do get shiny I just touch up with a little of the powder and thats all I need.

I can see this foundation being a staple in my makeup bag all year round. Have you tried the foundation? Whats your thoughts?

Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images